First thing to do is prepare the tools needed to implementing the relay.
- 1 pcs 4 leg relay
- 1 pcs relay socket
- 3 pcs male terminal
- 6 pcs female terminal
- 2 pcs rubber seal terminal
- 1 pcs round terminal
- 1 pcs 10A fuse
- 1 pcs fuse socket
- Cable with 1.5mm diameter cooper width
Here is the diagram for the horn relay:
Get to work.
- Make 3 pcs cable @15cm length
- Connect each cable on one side with female terminal
- Connect each of the fuse cable with female terminal and give one of the cable with the rubber seal
- Plug it the 3 cable and one of the fuse cable into the socket relay
- Connect the 86 relay cable feet with male terminal
- Release the socket from the horn colored with light green and then connect it with the 86 relay cable
- Connect the 87 relay cable feet with female terminal and give a rubber seal and then plug it to the horn
- Connect the 85 relay cable feet with a male terminal and then connect it to the horn ground
- Make 1 pcs cable 1.5m length
- Connect the cable with round terminal and male terminal
- Connect the male terminal with the fuse cable and the round to the positive battery
- Plug the relay onto the socket
I push the switch button and I get shocked. Wow, it louder than before...
Damn good indeed!!! No need to buy a louder one.