Monday, May 18, 2009

Testing Gold Class™ Car Wash

Sunday, May 17, 2009, I run out my regular car wash shampoo. So I took my brand new car wash shampoo that I bought about 2 week ago; that is Meguiar's® Gold Class™ Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner

I read on how to instruction on the back. Meguiar's recommend 4 cap bottle mix with 1 gallon water.

Something that messing in my mind is, what is the "Gallon" standar that they use? is it US Liquid or UK or Imperial?
- 1 Gallon = 3.785 Liter (US Liquid)
- 1 Gallon = 4.546 Liter (UK)
- 1 Gallon = 4.546 Liter (Imperial)

Based on this data, which one should I choose? UK and Imperial result the same value, so I bet I should use 4.546 Liter right? Hold on a second, let us read closely the back side instruction. Hm..., they didn't mention any of that. But may be, if I follow the maker of this product I can get preassumption which one should I take.

The bottle had written it made in Holland. It is part of the Europe right and closer to the UK than the US, so they must use the UK Gallon convertion unit.

Ok, lets prepare the bucket and clean it. I've only need about 2 Liter to wash my scooter, so I pour 2 cap of it and mix with water about 2+ Liter.

I Spray the whole paint surface with water and hope that the grime will wash away and the dirt will get softer after I spray on it. I continue washing the paint surface, after that I continue on the other parts that has no paint at all. Spray again with water to dismiss the foam.

Wow, the paint surfaces has repellent the water. The paint shine really great far better than my old car wash shampoo.

This is the best car wash shampoo that I ever had. Oh this product is Biodegradable too, so it is safe for the environment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I liked your information is very interesting ... these blogs about such interesting topics and I think I should love to offer more of these items as excellent ... thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you, its a pleasure that someone get helped by what i'm writing

    ReplyDelete