Thursday, February 19, 2009

Safety Shoe

Saturday, February 14, 2009, I ride with my wife to the shoe store, I need to buy a new safety shoe to replace mine that almost broken.

After look around a bit, my eyes stop on one shoe.

That is Kings Safety Shoes. This shoe meet on my standar criteria, that is:
- Waterproof
- High enough if I use on a rain, that water can't get inside from the top if I wear a rain coat
- Has a steel cap, that protect my finger

The store gave me a discount, about 25%. Great, this will save my money from a high expense.

OK, here it is. The shoe is King Safety Shoes KWD805X

Kings made this shoe with a high standard, like:
- Oil resistant Sole
- Antistatic, etc


The look of this shoe (or may be a boot) just like a hard work shoe. But don't mind with that, as long as my feet is safe, I don't care about it.

"No Steel Midsole" mean this shoe doesn't have a steel protector on the bottom of the sole.

First impression of this shoe is, "Its heavy and kinda difficult to walk". Same impression when first I wear my old shoe, may be after couple of day, I will get use to it.

Lets try on my scooter.

Run the scooter slowly and step the shoe onto the deck. HEY!!! It's weird, no it's very soft and a little bit bouncy when I first put my feet on the deck.

I love this shoe sole but I don't like the weight.

2 comments:

  1. harganya berapa sob.... d jual d mana aja ya. Tks 4 info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you in Jakarta, Indonesia, you can find it on Old Lindeteves at Dunia Safety, right in the front of Glodok Busway stop on the right side of the road if you pass from Harmony

    ReplyDelete