Monday, February 19, 2007

Delayed Again!

Monday, February 19, 2007, I would like to go to my office. But when I look at my cell phone, there is a sms from my friend. He said that some of my parts had been delayed again.

Damn!

On Friday Authorized Service Station said that my parts is delayed until Monday. But now they said it again with the same word: "DELAYED!". I hate those word, it make me numb.

Poor my friend, he had to re-return to the Authorized Service Station just to check my parts. How much does it cost he has to spend just to do this job. Such a wasting time and money. Do they don't think about this?

Now they promise to my friend that it will arrive on Thursday, February 22. Lets wait, if it not arrive again, then I must change my scooter with other that fit with my criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment