Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

December 24-25th, 2006, I've received a sms from all of my friend. They've send such a good words to me, it make my spirit get renew again after the accident. But on the other side, I'm so sad that I can not reply their messages, I don't have any pulse on my phone. I'm broke right now. All of my money is spend for my day on the next month. Even for the last week on December, I don't have enough money until the next wage. What should I do?

This time I can only pray to Father through His Son, that I hope some miracle in this Christmas. I pray for all of my friend, because this is the only thing that I can do. I can not give a beautiful word, because of my limitation.

This is for all of my friend: "If there is a love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time. The joy of Christmas stay here inside us, feel each in every heart with love."

No comments:

Post a Comment