Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Menu of Pizza Hut Indonesia

Tuesday, 16 May 2006 at 3-4pm all of RSC (Support Center) team had a meeting. We discuss about our department progress, we report what we can do for our lovely company in 2nd quarter. We discuss so many thing, and it was so much fun in it. Feel like I'm in my own big family.

After the meeting has done, we eat new menu of Pizza Hut Indonesia that look similar like Malaysia. It call "ORIENTAL PIZZA", this menu has a 2 choice chicken and seafood.

I decided to pick one of seafood oriental cheezburst pizza. From the smell it was so good that make me so hungry, oh no I can't wait to taste it.

I try to bite a little, it feel strange taste in my tounge, may be because the bombay onion. I think onion lover would love this menu, but overall taste is good not like ordinary seafood pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment