Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Future

After the ruler raised Fuel Price, I know that starting on October 1st, 2005 my day will get harder.

I must pay debt for my house, buying a motorcyle, insurance, get married, fill my house with furniture. Oh, I don't know what to tell, but it seems that I can't imagine how hard it will be. Plus I don't know about my contract with company that I work for. If they decide to continue, what about my salary? Is it gonna raise or stay, feel hopeless if it not raise.

Because other comodity will raise to following the Fuel Price. What should I do? Desperate in my mind.

But my love always give me a good support. I know that I must not sink in the cloud of darkness of my mind, I must survive. Feel warm when she is beside me.

Thank you my love, you're the greatest gift that HE has given to me

No comments:

Post a Comment